Plaza Companies focuses on experience
The senior living market is dynamic and competitive, and the company’s experienced leadership team has the proven ability to define the market, position the product and anticipate the desires of both current and future residents.
Plaza Companies has a history of creating successful partnerships and alliances with property owners and diverse organizations in the senior living industry. The company’s success is a direct result of its significant resources available to develop, finance and manage senior living communities. Plaza Companies has forged key partnerships with varied organizations such as non-profit entities, universities, quasi-public organizations and private firms.
With each community we build, our innovative concepts challenge the traditional standards in the senior living industry. We are able to mold a vision into a reality, building sustainable communities that are a quality investment for our partners going far beyond the value of the financial component. Our communities have received significant recognition within the senior living industry. Two of Plaza’s projects, Splendido at Rancho Vistoso in Tucson and Vi at Grayhawk in Scottsdale, have been named among the best nursing homes in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and Plaza’s projects have received a variety of other recognition throughout the senior living industry.
Plaza Companies provides the full spectrum of services for development of senior living communities, including but not limited to:
- Site selection
- Market analysis and feasibility
- Community and governmental outreach and strategy
- Entitlement, zoning and variances for parking, height or density
- Vetting, qualifications interview, selection and management of the project architect, contractors and subcontractors
- Creation of an Advisory Board for each project consisting of community and business leaders
- Coordination between operations and leasing to secure efficient design
- Special emphasis on incorporation of local character, artists and craftsman
- Economic development impact analysis for job creation, tax revenues, and resident involvement and influence in the community
- Development of Resident Council programs and charters
- Support for resident philanthropy
- Development of Employee Appreciation Fund, strategy and implementation
- Site planning
- Facility design
- Construction and Construction Management
- FF&E to include firm selection, concepts, and oversee all final selection of furniture, finishes, carpets and art equipment
- Facility commissioning
- Engineer training and handoff