Are you getting the most from your commercial real estate broker? Many people fail to realize all the benefits a broker can offer and take advantage of this valuable partnership. Don’t be one of them! Read more to find out what is available to you and how you can make plans to take a step forward in this area ASAP.
Benefits of Hiring a Commercial Real Estate Broker
Listed below are five significant ways a commercial real estate broker benefits you. Keep in mind, these are just the highlights and to get a fuller picture of what’s in store, you need to contact a local commercial real estate firm.
- Listing Access — Contrary to residential real estate, which is more centralized in showcasing what is available to potential buyers, commercial real estate property listings are more hidden. The information available on properties is not so easily accessible. The information on potential properties and the details associated with transactions are commonly harder for the average person to access.
A commercial real estate agent will have the necessary access to see what is out there and ensure you have a quality list of options to choose from.
Plus, the search process is often tedious and time-consuming. A nearby commercial real estate agent can jump in and gather all the relevant information and offer you valuable property suggestions.
- Market Knowledge — When you invest in a good broker, you are partnering with a human database of current market trends and how they impact your long-term planning. The best commercial real estate agents maintain a close eye on all price and lease fluctuations year-round.
These commercial brokers will be able to tell you what tenants and buyers are looking for and what causes market shifts that appear. If you already have a property, good brokers can diagnose your current standing within the market and offer valuable suggestions if needed.
- Expert Guidance — Hiring a commercial real estate brokerage firm ensures all bases are covered, especially when it comes to evaluating potential tenants and buyers. Brokers are fluent in the language of real estate transactions and they know all the ins and outs of the process from start to finish. Any forms, reports, disclosures, and contracts are identified and unnecessary delays are avoided.
- Negotiations — Commercial real estate brokers are highly skilled at the negotiation process. They have no emotional skin in the game and so tend to stay level-headed and confident in their asking amounts. You are likely to get a better deal when you have someone else stepping in and doing your bidding for you.
- Legal Protection — Brokers carry a fiduciary responsibility to their clients to conduct business real estate transactions in a legal manner as well as pertaining to the best interests of those involved. Not only are you protected from making poorly advised decisions, but you are also covered from a legal standpoint.
There are many other reasons why it is important to seek the professional guidance of a commercial real estate firm. However, these five listed are enough to convey the immense value involved. Reflect on this list and identify any areas you are lacking when taking advantage of the benefits of this opportunity.
Plaza Companies is Phoenix’s Premier Commercial Real Estate Firm
As one of the top Phoenix commercial leasing companies, Plaza Companies has partnered with a diverse range of clients. Our team of experts ensures our clients’ highest standards are met. We provide customized commercial real estate services designed to create strong ROI. Contact us today to learn more about our brokerage services.